Role: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Hours: 45 hours, over 5 shifts per week including weekends
Our opening hours:
11am – 11pm 7 days a week
What we will offer:
– Buzzing work environment
– Strong, friendly team
– Personal development and training
– Workplace pension scheme
– Free food when working
– 20% discount at all sister restaurants
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to work within our management team. You will lead a team of dynamic, fresh-faced, hardworking staff. You should be excited about the industry and the potential for the business to evolve. Able to innovate and motivate, we don’t like to stand still and nor will our staff. We appreciate commitment, determination and dedication above and beyond the norm and will reward our staff accordingly. We are a well-established family run bistro restaurant with a focus on excellent wine and great quality food. Serving 200 covers on our busiest service, with a team of 8 chefs in the kitchen and 8 FOH staff on a shift.
The successful candidate will have:
- A friendly and confident demeanour.
- Exemplary customer service
- Be ready to roll their sleeves up and get involved; a hands on attitude – leading by example
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible approach to working
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Keyholder opening up and closing down securely.
- Setting up for service and managing front of house & kitchen teams.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times and ensure staff are following your lead, building an excellent rapport with customers.
- Dealing with customer issues.
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness and hygiene are met at all times in line with Safer Food Better Business.
- Train and develop front of house staff.
- Cash handling and till reconciliation.
- Stock Management: ordering and taking delivery of food, beverages & cleaning products, liaising with the kitchen team.
- Writing the FOH rota.
- Diary management in order to maximise covers.
This is a family run business and we require everyone in the team to be the best of the best at all times. Give us 110%, and we promise to give you the opportunity to have a fulfilling career with us.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org